At the 5-Star Hotel Kesselspitze in Obertauern nothing is left to chance.
Hotel Kesselspitze Inclusive Services
- 5-star superior hotel
- Quiet location, with direct access to the slopes
- Welcoming gift and mineral water in your room
- Free High-Speed WLAN in all rooms and at the hotel lobby
- Free Internet Corner and complimentary iPads (time limit, deposit required)
- Meeting room with multifunctional technical equipment for up to 50 people
- Locker Room Kesselspitze, approx 20 sq m: 2 showers with towels, hair dryer, safety boxes, storage rack (no time limit, always accessible)
- Elaborate breakfast including organic food nook
- Premier 4-course gourmet dinner with choices of vegetarian dishes, salad buffet and cheese board, healthful menu and children’s menus, as well as regional and international specialties from the buffet
- Varied theme nights with exquisite delicacy buffet and Seafood Deluxe
- Intimate smokefree Jagdstube Restaurant with rustic farmhouse parlour and wine bar
- Unicorn cocktail bar with an open fireplace and biotope
Spacious spa area Tauern Spa with:
- Swimming pool
- Heated outdoor hot tub
- Kelo sauna, mountain herb sauna
- Aroma steam bath
- Sole Grotto
- Exciting showers
- Peaceful relaxation room with magnetic therapy recliners
- Wellness vitality bar with mountain spring water, juices, fresh fruits & dried fruits and healthy snacks
- Massage and beauty treatment area with extensive wellness services for your face and body
- Fully equipped gym
- Complimentary bathrobe with comfortable slippers
Transfer & Parking
- Parking outside the hotel
- Free pick up from the nearest station Radstadt (8:00 a.m. till 8:00 p.m.) – on request or with advance notice
- Free shuttle and free shuttle service to the hotel with Taxi FREUDENHAUS to the sports and fashion boutique FREUDENHAUS (approx 600 m), to the Ski School Obertauern Frau Holle, to the Sports Centre Obertauern or après-ski and night life in the Lürzer Alm, MUNDWERK or Peakini Klubhaus, daily from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. in the morning
Indoor & Outdoor Activities
- Youth room with table tennis, table football, billiards, pinball, darts and Playstation
- Boutique ‘Almrausch’
- Ski School Obertauern Frau Holle
- Skiing to and from the front door with the touchless ski keycard – the ski pass for 1 to 8 days is the same one as your room key
- Ski rental and ski service at the ski station FREUDENHAUS, next to the Hotel at the Schaidberg parking lot or sports rental FREUDENHAUS in the centre of the city
- Online sports rental early bird discount up to 15% off at FREUDENHAUS ski rental
Additional services for stays of 7 days or more
- A variety of sweets and treats served at the weekly buffet variations.
- Active and varied weekly program, with guided tours of the area and a stop at Lürzer Alm for a complimentary snack, evening dancing with a live band, magic show for young and old, trip to the old town of Salzburg, tobogganing, sled rental, farmers market
Services available at an extra charge
- Massages and beauty treatments
- Newspaper service
- Billiards, pinball and darts
- In-house Ski School Obertauern Frau Holle (group and individual instruction), children’s ski courses with final race
- Ski rental and service
- Ski passes (1 to 8 days) are issued at the front desk
- Airport transfer Salzburg – on request
- Horse and carriage rides
Late Check Out
From arrival to departure, your holiday at our hotels will be sheer delight. That’s why we offer our guests late checkout when possible. For the use of the room, Hotel Kesselspitze will charge 49 euros per room.
Deposit, arrival and departure
Your reservation is binding – upon receipt of a down payment to the hotel’s account in the amount of 30% of the whole stay. In case of cancellation or early departure or late arrival, the provisions of the Austrian Hotel Regulations shall apply (further information available at: https://www.wko.at/branchen/tourismus-freizeitwirtschaft/hotellerie/AGBH_englisch.pdf).
‘Expect the unexpected’, as the saying goes. Together with our partner, European Travel Insurance AG, we offer attractive travel cancellation and trip interruption insurance (for more information: www.europaeische.at/en).
On arrival day, your room will be available from 3:00 p.m. On your departure day, we request that you check out by 11:00 a.m.
Of course, you can also bring along your dog, the faithful companion of the family, for an accommodation fee of 25 euros per day (food not included).
To settle your hotel bill, our team at the front desk prefers cash, but you may also pay with EC, Visa, MasterCard, or Amex. ATM available at FREUDENHAUS.
Weekend stays and short stays can only be booked on short notice. We will charge an additional 15 euros per person per day for up to 3 nights. We are unable to guarantee the type or room in every case.